|1 Limes (s)||
|1 Lemons (s)||
|1kg Bananas (s)||
|Salt (to taste)|
|Oil for frying|
The combination of hot curry and the sweetness of fried bananas makes this a most distinctive dish. Try it now and you'll enjoy it.
4 chicken pieces.
2 tbsp flour.
1 tsp salt.
4 tsp curry powder.
oil for frying.
1 cup (6oz)) rice.
2-3 limes or 1-2 lemons.
- Mix the flour, salt and curry powder and coat the chicken with it.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown and then reduce the heat, cover and cook for a further 15 mins. until tender.
- Halve the bananas and add them to cook for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in boiling salted water for about 20 mins. until tender, adding a slice of lime or lemon to the water.
- To serve spread the rice on a serving dish, arrange the chicken and banana pieces on tiop and garnish with slices of lime or lemon.