|1kg Bananas (s)||
|01 Russets English.(s)||
|1kg Conference Pears (s)||
Get your daily dose of dark leafy greens any time of day with this delicious green smoothie. Ground flaxseed adds omega-3s. Pour any extra into a freezer-pop mold and have it later as a frozen green smoothie pop.
- 2 ripe medium bananas.
- 1 ripe pear or apple, peeled if desired, chopped.
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves, tough stems removed (see Notes).
- 1/2 cup cold orange juice.
- 1/2 cup cold water.
- 12 ice cubes.
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (see Notes).
- Place bananas, pear (or apple), kale, orange juice, water, ice cubes and flaxseed in a blender. Pulse a few times, then puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.