Grilled Sole With Lemon And Parmesan
|1 Lemons (s)||
|Salt and Ground Black Pepper (to taste)|
2 unwaxed lemons.
8 dover sole fillets, skinned.
45g/1 1/2oz butter, melted.
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
salt and freshly ground black pepper.
lemon wedge to serve.
- Finely zest 1 tbsp of zest lemon 1 of the lemons and extract the juice from them both.
- Rinse the sole fillets, pat them dry and lay them in a shallow baking dish. Mix the lemon zest into the juice and season with a little salt and some pepper. Pour this over the fish and leave to marinate for about 30 mins., turning the fillets from time to time.
- Preheat a moderate grill.
- Remove the fish from the marinade. Arrange the fillets in the grill pan and brush the tops with some butter. Grill for 5-7 mins. until just done. Turn the fillets, brush the other sides with butter and sprinkle with the parmesan. Grill for another 5-7 mins. until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve the sole immediately with the pan juices poured over them and with lemon juices.