Red Thai Mini Fillets Stir Fry
|1 Green Pepper(s)||
|1kg Pickling Onions(s)||
|1 Yellow Pepper(s)||
|1 Red Pepper(s)||
|2 Bean Shoots(s)||
|1 Chives (60G Pack)(s)||
|Dark Soy Sauce|
- 4tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1 red pepper cored, de-seeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 green pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 yellow pepper, cored, de-seeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 1 x pack 410g fresh egg noodles.
- 100g fresh bean shoots.
- 2 x packs 200g Red Thai Mini Chicken Fillets.
- 3tbsp dark soy sauce.
- garnish a few chives.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in large non-stick frying pan, add peppers and onion and cook over a medium heat until soft. Turn up heat and add noodles fry over a high heat for 3 mins stirring occasionally. Add beansprouts cook for a further 1 min. Turn onto a serving dish.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil add mini fillets and cook over a high heat for 2-3 mins. Place over noodle mixture garnish with chives and sprinkle over soy sauce.