Smoked Trout Pate on Bagel Toasts
|1 Lemons (s)||
|Light Cream Cheese|
- 2tbsp olive oil.
- 125g (4oz) hot smoked trout fillets.
- 150g (5oz) light cream cheese.
- ½ lemon, juiced and rind pared and shredded.
- freshly ground black pepper.
- small bunch washed watercres.
- Cut each bagel into 4 thin slices. Brush each with olive oil and bake at Gas 6, 200°C, 400°F for 5-6 minutes until golden and crisp. Allow to cool.
- Mash the trout, cream cheese and lemon juice together with a little black pepper. Pile onto the bagel crisps and sprinkle with lemon rind and watercress.