Terms & Conditions
The term “[business name]” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Stock listings are updated daily where possible.
Some items may not be available due to seasonal changes.
When an order is placed for an item that is not in stock, we may replace it with an alternative that we
consider similar in price.
Orders must be paid for in advance of delivery.
Goods will be returned to depot if not dellivered successfully.
Prices quoted are approximate, and because we buy fresh everyday, we are subject to change on a daily basis, due to market forces, i.e. worldwide shortages, supply and demand and global weather conditions. We will endeavour to inform our customers where possible of any major changes that will effect their order.
Here at Robinsons Greengrocers, our aim is to service our customers with the best possible quality at all times, and bring our fresh produce to your door on the day of your request.
This is a new service to our business, and we are determined to service all customers requests, but we will undoughtedly experience some teething problems, which we expect our customers pointing out, in order for us to improve our service.